SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: PRS Standard 24 20th Anniversary

StephenBStephenB Frets: 75
edited January 2 in Guitars £
Hi all!

Looking to trade (or sell) my 2005 PRS Standard 24. This is the most recent addition to the fleet, but unfortunately I have found that I'm just not gelling with it. It's a beautiful guitar all the same; vintage mahogany with the birds in flight inlay, super resonant both plugged in and unplugged, very easy to play and a tremolo that refuses to go out of tune.

It had been set up about a month ago with 9s and I would say it's in generally good condition for a guitar of this age; it even comes with the original case, accessory booklet and hang tags.

I'm looking to trade for something more blues-forward, a hollow body, or something of that ilk. Willing to see what's out there though so show me what you've got!

In terms of pricing based on what I paid, £1800 trade value or around £1600 I guess!

EDIT: Pictures inline

Cheers
Stephen
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MarchMarch Frets: 300
    Odd question, does it have a signature on the back of the headstock? I’m on the look out for my old Std 24 20th Anniversary that was used by a friend on tour that I stupidly sold.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StephenBStephenB Frets: 75
    Hi March,

No signature on the back of this one! They are phenomenal guitars though :)

Cheers
    Ste

Bump: Managed to fix the issue with pictures! (I hope!)
    Bump - Looking for Hollowbodies (335-alikes), Cool Amps, or a Macbook Pro (my computer is on the brink of death!)