DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4635
edited October 2014 in FX

Comments

• TheCountTheCount Frets: 274
    Nice. Wiring reminds me of a 1950's phone exhange
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17888
    tFB Trader
    How could anyone think that was a useful product?
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73048
    edited October 2014
    I could see that being really useful at an acoustic gig or an open mic with no amps on stage and usually minimal/no monitoring.

If the built-in amp is 5W you could maybe use it to drive a larger cabinet in a pinch too.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4635
    ...or at a bus stop or airport??

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    surely this review on Amazon.com is fake

"This is a great device I purchased for my husband. He now can organize all of his various guitar pedals onto this one unit. He is thrilled with this item. I would recommend this item."

Simply who the fuck would buy one of these for their other half so he can organise his pedals...

I would lol so hard if there was a 1 star review that said, my wife bought me this because she was trying to be nice, but really I have no use for this product, I was just being polite
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10007
    My husband no longer needs to use his nice proper guitar amp as his pedals can now run through a portable stereo instead
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • Nopenopenopenope
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    I would rather use no mic at an open mic - sit off the stage and sing/play louder/harder. I'd just tell people to imagine the flanger.

The fact there's an EQ on that board causes much dweebish lol.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8573
    Wish I'd thought of that. 

Then I could have saved the world from it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73048
    I'm now wondering if I can make a little angled monitor that's shallow enough to fit in the large spare space in my pedalboard case now I've reduced its entire contents to a power supply and a Zoom G3...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• TinLipTinLip Frets: 368
    No space for a whammy?

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4066
    It does look shit, like the offspring of a pedalboard and an 80's Bush Hi Fi, but as a home practice tool for someone who has an amp that's too big, it's not that bad of an idea.