Weird WYSIWYG behaviour

I've been using the same browser for ages (Safari) but in the last few weeks I've been having issues with the editor.

Very often I'll start a new line and will be typing away but the text will only appear after I've hit the first space of the sentence.

Other times I can type no text at all unless I return to a point in the post I'm typing between paragraphs I've already typed.  Then I can type what I want but will have to cut and paste to the end where I wanted it to be.

Other times it behaves perfectly normal.  Can't quite get my head around it.  I think it happens most often when replying to a post rather than when creating a new topic - this post, for instance, has behaved perfectly while I've been wittering away.

Not a major issue at all, just wondered if anyone else had noticed it or if it's something I've turned on/off by mistake or whether maybe a software update to Mac OS has done something to Safari?

TIA

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think you do have to tread carefully in the editor...especially after @ing somebody.

If you get in a proper pickle, you could click the right-most editor button: 'Toggle HTML View' and fix it up manually (provided you know what you're looking at ;) ).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom