SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Rickenbacker 330 (2021) - a surprisingly great player!£1650

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1500
edited January 21 in Guitars £
The new year clearout begins! This is an unusually great-playing Rick. If you've ever fancied one but couldn't get on with how they played, this is the guitar for you.

For a brief period in 2021 (about 5-6 months, according to Rickenbacker) they made 330s with taller frets and unlacquered fingerboards, in a bid to appeal to non-Rickenbacker fans. The result is easily the finest Rickenbacker I've ever played. The neck has a lovely, rounded profile that actually reminds me very much of a late '60s SG I used to have. Bends are effortless and the whole feel is very slick. The fretboard is a beautiful piece of wood too, finished with Tung oil.

I hesitate to use the phrase "mint condition" but I can't find a mark on it. It sounds exactly as a great Rickenbacker should (can be heard in the left channel on this track https://open.spotify.com/track/3onmZV6ADoVhvjPE5TsJ3P?si=qrjiUHwJRX-WJY1dJ8K5hw) , with perhaps a more useable neck pickup than usual.

Frets have just a tiny bit of wear on frets two and three - it's so minimal it's hard to photograph (see pics)

Price drop to £1650 plus postage, or collection from near Glasgow. Sorry, no trades!

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments