0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14715
    tFB Trader
    Lebarque said:
    Lebarque said:
    Saturday tickets booked for @fastonebaz and myself too.  :3
    And I shan't be leaving empty handed.  :smiley: 
    New strings?
    at least you know they'll be genuine and not fakes - Strings and Things are exhibiting as usual, selling Ernie Ball strings - Ditto D'addario - ditto Rotosound
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader

Jason said:
    Kalimna said:
    I don't suppose Duesenberg have a presence there do they? Rather looking forward to the whole weekend :)

They don't I'm afraid - I have tried many times to get them there.

440 Distribution are exhibiting Jason - Are they not bringing any Doozies as I know they handle the distribution/supply to the north of the UK 
    tFB Trader
    I won't be exhibiting this year - First time I'll have missed this show since it started - But I will be there on the Sat, helping Roland on the Fret Board stand - So looking forward to seeing a few old and familiar faces - To new faces, come and say hi

Also, for the first time I'll have chance to have a look round as well - I might need talking out of it, but 1/2 have an eye on a Helix
  • JasonJason Frets: 1106
    tFB Trader

Jason said:
    Kalimna said:
    I don't suppose Duesenberg have a presence there do they? Rather looking forward to the whole weekend :)

440 Distribution are exhibiting Jason - Are they not bringing any Doozies as I know they handle the distribution/supply to the north of the UK 
    It’s complicated. Show isn’t in the north of UK
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:

Jason said:
    Kalimna said:

Or the south !
    tFB Trader
    Jason said:

Jason said:
    Kalimna said:

Or the south !
    Geographically it is

but midlands by name ;-)
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 855
    I see the TPS boys are there on the Sunday.  Gutted I can’t make it this year.  
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1396
    Me and Rich have our tickets for Saturday- we’ll swing by the office and buy you a coffee if you aren’t too wired!
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    tFB Trader
    rsvmark said:
    Me and Rich have our tickets for Saturday- we’ll swing by the office and buy you a coffee if you aren’t too wired!

awesome - next to the toilets in the bottom right-hand corner - the incorrectly named wellness room.

See you both there
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3212
    tFB Trader
    I'm exhibiting again for the first time since 2020, really looking forward to it. Aynsley will be there too if you want to come and say hi...he'll probably be on stage at some point.

Can't wait!
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3962
    RiftAmps said:
    I'm exhibiting again for the first time since 2020, really looking forward to it. Aynsley will be there too if you want to come and say hi...he'll probably be on stage at some point.

Can't wait!
    Looking forward to catching up with you, Chris.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16353
    RiftAmps said:

Can't wait!
    Hopefully - Aynsley playing through Rift amps pretty much the highlight of the show for me when he has been there. I'm a bit ambivalent about his music if I've listened at home but in that room it's 'that's how good a guitar sound can be' just dynamic and rich but not overwhelming. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3109
    RiftAmps said:

Can't wait!
    Hopefully - Aynsley playing through Rift amps pretty much the highlight of the show for me when he has been there. I'm a bit ambivalent about his music if I've listened at home but in that room it's 'that's how good a guitar sound can be' just dynamic and rich but not overwhelming. 
    Absolutely mate, always a killer sound when I've seen him.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1549
    RiftAmps said:

Can't wait!
    Indeed. A highlight for me too - especially hearing Aynsley play a Ryder LP that I'd collected from Anthony at the show, through a Rift amp :) 
  • chor808chor808 Frets: 73
    Tickets booked for Sunday. Can't wait, one teen-ager is looking for a new guitar so should be fun. 
    tFB Trader
    chor808 said:
    Tickets booked for Sunday. Can't wait, one teen-ager is looking for a new guitar so should be fun. 

Thank you - see you there

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4214
    I’ll be there Saturday with guitar tokens in hand ;)
    tFB Trader
    sweepy said:

I hope you have a lot of them :-)
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4214
    Jason said:
    sweepy said:

I hope you have a lot of them :-)
    Oh indeed, I have a list !