SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: ArmAudio L850 silent loadbox for PA/recording 50W amps - £25 inc. postage

TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4781
edited January 3 in Studio & Rec £
I'm having a small clear out. This hasn't been used for a year or two - my workflow has changed.

The L850 is a hand-made, silent load box for capturing the speaker output from an amp and feeding a mixing desk or recording interface. This box will provide a load to the amplifier. You just plug the speaker output from your amp into this, plug the output into a channel on the PA/mixer/recording interface and use the output level control to set the amount of signal you want to supply. There is no speaker level output - it's silent. Once your signal is in the DAW, just add the IR of your choice. 

Works with 8ohm speaker outputs and will handle up to 50W. ArmAudio is run by Robin Armstrong of Cosmograf fame and I suspect he built this himself in his workshop. It's a quality piece of kit and does what it's supposed to.

There's no original box, etc. just the L850.  I'll pack it securely and send via Royal Mail tracked to mainland UK.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2it82d6x45w334c1b91yl/IMG_4540.JPG?rlkey=8ydfsn774god4j1pxxsm1cfhk&raw=1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments