SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Pensa Custom Classic (1997) in Ferrari Red with Original Pensa Flightcase.

What's Hot
ThediamondThediamond Frets: 32
edited March 5 in Guitars £
Here we have a 1997 Pensa Custom Classic, made in Rudy's New York shop.  This is a very special Superstrat that covers all the musical bases required of a gigging musician or studio musician.

Pics: 
97 Pensa Custom Classic https://imgur.com/gallery/6XT1t8B

The body is ash and finished in Ferrari Red.  The pickup covers for the single coils have been removed and are in the case but can go back on.  The neck is an absolute work of art and is a Fender C profile. The quality of the rosewood board is also something to be admired. Pickups are a Seymour Duncan Allan Holdsworth Humbucker and two Lindy Fralin single coils.  This HSS format combined with the 5 way switch gives this instrument a wealth of options from super spanky strat to down right LA inspired lead tones.

Comes with it's original Pensa Flightcase, trem arm, pickup covers, screws, extra trem springs and the original Pensa catalogue supplied with the guitar.  Guitar has had a full set up with 9s and the trem is floating.

Given the up and coming Mark Knopfler guitar auction at the end of the month, there will be a lot of rising interest Pensa guitars.   We know Pensa prices are astronomical (for a good reason, they are immense) but this guitar is priced well. 

I don't mind a part exchange with things like PRS, Fender or Gibson.

This guitar was Artist owned and price is reduced to £3300.

I'm in Leeds or I can ship for £30. 

Regards

Si
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2043
    Well, didn't expect to see one of them! <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThediamondThediamond Frets: 32
    edited January 20
    https://i.imgur.com/Yi3AHtP.jpeg
    Bump for trade interest.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThediamondThediamond Frets: 32
    edited February 4
    I wonder what Mr Knopfler's Pensas will sell for on Wednesday???  A teeny weeny bit more, lol. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not sold.  Completely messed about.  Motivated to do a deal with genuine people. 
  • Price reduced to £3300 and will entertain trades and part trades.  
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    This is awesome! Hope you get the right buyer, bud. GLWTS!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom