SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ON HOLD Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster Desert Sand

What's Hot
DontgiveupyourdayjobDontgiveupyourdayjob Frets: 4135
edited January 11 in Guitars £
Bought this Ltd edition Squier toward the back end of last year as a way to test the water with Jazzmasters having never had one. Really can't fault the guitar, it's a really good looking, nicely put together and resonant guitar. Turns out Jazzmasters just aren't really my thing. I naturally gravitate toward my Strat, Tele and Semi, so this has largely been sitting around unused. 

Chris Buck gigs the exact same model, and there's of glowing video testimonials out there about how good these 40th Ani Squiers are.

I'll include a Fender JM-shaped gig bag that I bought to go with it, and have the original packaging materials to post it.

Will do it for £325 now £310 posted.

More pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/eK1qVDK

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CimmerianCimmerian Frets: 21
    How much does the guitar weigh?  :) 
    I must admit that Chris Buck is the greatest salesman these guitars have ever had 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DontgiveupyourdayjobDontgiveupyourdayjob Frets: 4135
    edited January 7
    Guitar weighs 3.5kg/7.7lbs according to my bathroom scales. 

To be fair, there's plenty of other positive video reviews and recommendations out there on YouTube as well, not just his!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 310
    I have one of these in seafoam green and it's the best value guitar I've ever bought. Absolutely unreal! Was setup perfectly out of the box, flame neck, 7lbs on the dot and a great feeling trem. Can't recommend enough! 
  • CimmerianCimmerian Frets: 21
    Guitar weighs 3.5kg/7.7lbs according to my bathroom scales. 

To be fair, there's plenty of other positive video reviews and recommendations out there on YouTube as well, not just his!
    Many thanks
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price drop bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2934
    Lovely guitars and will only go up in price over time. Bit of a sleeper at the moment but just as good as the famous Masic model but more traditional without bridge issues.