SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Fender Ken Custom Jaguar FSR, Fender Super Deluxe Thinline Tele (SOLD), Gretsch G5655TG

What's Hot
OversonOverson Frets: 2
edited February 18 in Guitars £
Hi All,

I'm a long-time lurker to the forum, but a relatively new poster.

With a milestone birthday approaching early next year I'm looking to take stock of my current stable and to invest in a 'dream' guitar - a Gretsch Falcon.

Prices listed below for sales, but I would of course be interested in any potential trades (+ funds your way) for any falcons that may be available. I'm only interested in single cut versions and while I think falcons look good in any colour my preference is for a white one. I've been looking at the more recent players edition guitars (2021 onwards), but open to any other suggestions.

1.) Fender Ken Custom MIM Jaguar FSR Arctic White (2013) - I believe this is 1/150 worldwide. Guitar is in great condition and plays really well with the only points of note being some discolouration at the bottom of the body and the upper horn (please see pics). In person it looks as though you can see the wood coming through the paint and from reading more online it appears to be a common sight with this particular model. There are also a couple of very small (thumbnail size) indentations on the lower side of the body. They are very hard to picture and barely noticeable, but I thought highlighting for transparency nonetheless. Comes with standard fender gig bag. £1350. Now £1300

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/Vvu2ioB

2.) SOLD - Fender Limited Edition MIJ Super Deluxe Thinline Telecaster in Sherwood Green Metallic (2020) - Again I understand this to be a limited edition of 1/125 to be brought over to Europe. Comes with TV Jones Classic pickups. Guitar is in mint condition (I can't find a mark on it). Comes with non-fender hardcase. £1200 (SOLD)

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/IEOuNLm

3.) Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic CB Junior Azure Metallic (2021) - Guitar is in very good condition and has seen very little use. Only points to note are some slight tarnishing to the gold bigsby (again I've tried to picture this but difficult to show up in pictures). No hard case or gig bag with this one but do still have original packaging if of interest. £550. Now £500

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/jwo9SkK

I do have experience of posting guitars in the past (e.g. eBay sales), but as a new poster on here would very much prefer collection so any potential buyer can check out the guitars in person beforehand and be assured that I'm not some kind of scammer.

I'm based in the Midlands - Stoke-on-Trent (or Staffordshire Moorlands if you want to make such a trip sound more glamorous). Happy to travel through the Midlands/North West also if required.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments