SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS CIJ Fender 62 Telecaster Custom w/ callahan saddles, upgraded pots, and pickups

What's Hot
jazzguitarguyjazzguitarguy Frets: 3
edited January 15 in Guitars £
The guitar is a TL-62 Fender Japan custom Telecaster. I've had a few of these over the years and this is the best one I've played as it's a very reasonable weight and has a beautiful dark rosewood fretboard. The pickups and pots have all been upgraded too, so it is every bit as good (if not better!) than it's American counter part. 

The neck pickup is a Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro ii and the bridge is from a 60's Fender Custom Shop Telecaster, so you can go from Wes to Freddie King. The pots are 250k CTS pots. 

There is some light wear and buckle rash on the guitar which is tasteful and adds to the character of the guitar in my opinion. 

I'm asking for £900 because all of the upgrades and  I would consider a trade up or down on a semi-hollow / Les Paul / SG type. 

Based in Leeds. 

Product photo of CIJ Fender 62 Telecaster Custom

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments