SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD ‘52 AVRI Telecaster, chequered history

jashinjashin Frets: 3
edited January 13 in Guitars £
I’ve got a ‘52 AVRI butterscotch Telecaster that was purchased from @Dazza of this parish last year. I’ve not played it much as my focus is on acoustic these days. It’s has what I’d call a chequered history, so I’ll quote Dazza’s original thread:

“2006 (estimated) Looks like a Pot has been changed, original pick ups. Bridge plate has been replaced and has compensated saddles. Decal for Esquire added. Low E tuner has been replaced. Original Bakelite guard.”

“The AVRI Tele has seen many iterations, was an Esquire with a Bigsby B16 then a Bigsby B5 back to tele wiring. It has knocks, filled holes and general wear and tear.”

If that sounds like your jam, I’m looking for £650, which includes a Fender tweed case. The guitar plays really well and sounds great.

Pictures to follow, collection from Stoke-on-Trent only.

Edit: now sold, thanks for the interest. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom