SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS - Chapman ML2 Modern £120 inc Padded Gig Bag

theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 127
edited January 10 in Guitars £
I'm thinning the herd as I do periodically, so anything non Les Paul is basically going.

This is a Chapman ML2 Modern with padded Chapman gig bag in excellent condition. Plays well, sounds good and is a very good guitar for that money. Only moving on as I really don't play anything non Les Paul much. I always get tempted to try something different, but always end up coming back to a Les Paul, so no point keeping this for the sake of it. Currently set up in drop C tuning, which it holds very well, which is not always the case for some guitars.

It is missing the truss rod cover and a screw to the electronics cavity, but otherwise complete. I changed the switch tip to an amber one from the black as I preferred the look, but a black one can be included.

£120 plus delivery to UK only.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom