SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Custom Shop 2012 1956 Reissue Stratocaster Oly White John Cruz Pickups PRICE DROP £2500

What's Hot
NeilSmith83NeilSmith83 Frets: 55
edited May 5 in Guitars £
Selling this beauty on behalf of my brother - it was mine originally and I traded it with him for something else, but he's reluctantly selling it now to recoup some money. The pictures included are from the shop I got it from last year, but he can provide more close ups if needed.

It's got a nice 10" radius, plain sawn neck, and the John Cruz designed pickups are lovely. The relic is very natural looking to me, with lots of nice checking to the body. The frets are listed as medium jumbo on the shop floor traveller but they seem nearer to vintage ones to me - it's had a Plek setup at Charlie Chandler's Guitar Experience recently, and plays as nicely as you'd expect considering that. All case candy etc. is there, including the tremolo arm. It's a lovely sounding guitar unplugged too, you can feel a good amount of vibrations through the neck while playing and it sounds bright and resonant. 

He's looking for £2700. NOW £2500. Collection from Dartford please. Cheers!

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5108
    Very nice. Hard to tell from the pics but the frets definitely look bigger than vintage to me and could well be medium jumbo, should be a great playing combo with the 10/56 neck profile. GLWTS. 
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • matt_seftonmatt_sefton Frets: 839
    Very nice. Hard to tell from the pics but the frets definitely look bigger than vintage to me and could well be medium jumbo, should be a great playing combo with the 10/56 neck profile. GLWTS. 
    Traveler says medium jumbo 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5108
    edited January 9
    Traveler says medium jumbo 

You don’t say?!    Did you miss what the OP said in his opening post?  

Selling this beauty on behalf of my brother - it was mine originally and I traded it with him for something else, but he's reluctantly selling it now to recoup some money. The pictures included are from the shop I got it from last year, but he can provide more close ups if needed.

It's got a nice 10" radius, plain sawn neck, and the John Cruz designed pickups are lovely. The relic is very natural looking to me, with lots of nice checking to the body. The frets are listed as medium jumbo on the shop floor traveller but they seem nearer to vintage ones to me - it's had it's had a Plek setup at Charlie Chandler's Guitar Experience recently, and plays as nicely as you'd expect considering that. All case candy etc. is there, including the tremolo arm. It's a lovely sounding guitar unplugged too, you can feel a good amount of vibrations through the neck while playing and it sounds bright and resonant. 

He's looking for £2700. Collection from Dartford please. Cheers! 

260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump 
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5640
    This is a great guitar - I played it in Coda back in 2012/3 when it was new.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Yep, it's lovely! 
  • Bump

• Bump
  • TTT
  • Bump 
  • TTT