SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Grover rotomatics (nickel, 3x3)

guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4139
edited April 1 in Parts £
Spring Winter cleaning required, I'm consolidating everything into one thread for ease-of-admin, and then putting the funds from these sales into something else.

I'm based in Yeovil/South Somerset but I'm regularly in E.London too most weeks so I could meet in-between or somewhere (relatively) near (i.e. vaguely along the A303, M3, M25).

Pricing assumes either bank transfer or PP F&F, postage included.

Pedals

• Boss DS-2 - unboxed, £45 SOLD
  • DOD Carcosa fuzz, boxed £80 SOLD
  • Strymon Cloudburst, boxed £WITHDRAWN
  • Way Huge Saucy Box HC+, boxed £WITHDRAWN

Parts

Nickel Grover Rotomatics, some natural aging £40

Sold:

- Gretsch blacktop pickups + rings. £60 SOLD
- PedalTrain Nano Plus and softcase  -  no spare velcro included, £40  SOLD
- Strymon DiG v1 - unboxed. £173 SOLD
- XVive Echoman - great mini-version of the E/Hx DMM. I had a big-box DMM for a while and these two sounded incredibly close to each other.  £60 SOLD

- 2021 PRS S2 McCarty 594 - £930  SOLD Faded smokeburst, Comes w/PRS gigbag. This has now been returned to stock (cream plastics, original bridge p'up). Neck @1st22.5mm - Neck @12th: 26.0mm - Weight: 7lbs 10oz- More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/DoVdc8E

- PRS SE Hollowbody II Piezo, sunburst. Bought from Peach in January, incl. hardcase and addition of PRS SE Phase II locking tuners, brass stoptail studs, and amber lightshade knobs (original parts included). A great guitar that is only going to fund the ‘upgrade’ to a fancier semi-hollow; the piezo is far more usable and inspiring than I expected, and I plan on adding similar systems in more of my guitars going forwards - this one's been a real game-changer for me and I'm now a big convert to stereo rigs routing piezos and mag pickups down separate paths. 6lb 5oz / 2.88kg, Depth @ nut: 22.5mm, Depth @12th fret: 24.2mm £675 (F&F posted) SOLD
- Warwick Pro-series (German) $$ Corvette, £900 TRADED
I’ve had this for a good few years now, and while it covers a lot of ground it really doesn’t get used much at all so it should go to a more worthy home. This one has an open-pore satin finished Ash body, with an Ovankgol & Wenge neck and fingerbord. Active MM pickups, 2-band EQ, level, and blend, as well as coil split and series/parallel options for each pickup. Includes a rockbass gigbag and some spare string sets. 

- AMT TubeCake TC-3. £80 (withdrawn)
 3W compact power amplifier - 100% analog, ultra-light, compact - features stellar dynamics, warmth and clarity!
- Fender Rumble LT25 - £130 
 (withdrawn)
"Rumble LT25 incorporates what we’ve learned over decades of producing the best-sounding bass amps on the planet. It’s ideal for any bassist who wants a great-sounding, easy-to-use amp with a super-simple user interface. A collection of 50 presets covers a wide range of music—a “greatest hits” of electric bass tones. The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones, making it an ideal practice amp for home or office. "
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• osborne900osborne900 Frets: 18
    pm’ed
  • M1ckM1ck Frets: 231
    Pm’d
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4139
    edited January 9
    Thanks for the interest, all PMs replied to. More details on the HBii and Warwick will be added today, i.e. neck measurements & weights.

Pedaltrain is SOLD
    DiG and Echoman are SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    edited January 9
    @guitargeek62  forgive my ignorance, are the Gretsch humbuckers standard size? Would you mind measuring them please?

Edit, I should clarifiy, standard size compared to other humbuckers not standard Gretsch size
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

paulnb57 said:
    @guitargeek62  forgive my ignorance, are the Gretsch humbuckers standard size? Would you mind measuring them please?

Edit, I should clarifiy, standard size compared to other humbuckers not standard Gretsch size
    They're not but they do fit in a Humbucker pickup cavity. The rings have different mounting hole locations though (I'll measure those), so would need some jigging to retrofit into something else.
  • paulnb57 said:

They're not but they do fit in a Humbucker pickup cavity. The rings have different mounting hole locations though (I'll measure those), so would need some jigging to retrofit into something else.

Are they standard filtertron size then, but without the screwhole in the chrome surround?
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    @guitargeek62 ;
    Ill take the Gretsch pickups please, pm”d
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

paulnb57 said:

Are they standard filtertron size then, but without the screwhole in the chrome surround?
    Somewhere in-between, I’m not sure why Gretsch chose to make a new size tbh!

Thanks @paulnb57 - reply incoming
  • pm'ed re the PRS
    PM replied
    edited January 18
    SE HBii sold / :(
    Pre- trade in bump on the PRS & Warwick
    edited January 26
    Price-drops:

- PRS £930 posted
    - Warwick £800 posted
    Warwick's gone, thread updated
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
    What’s the neck profile? Pattern thin? Pattern vintage?
    What’s the neck profile? Pattern thin? Pattern vintage?
    Pattern vintage - the 594 Thinline has the Pattern Thin, but these maple-capped ones get the 'full' profile. 

Full specs here for the 2021 model - the only differences on the new ones are the LT versions of the 58/15S pickups, I believe?

Here it is with the cream plastics and stock bridge pickup again:

• BTT - PRS sold, so moving to Amps section
    edited March 10
    Pedals added, moved to £FX

• Boss DS-2 - unboxed, £45 SOLD
    • DOD Carcosa fuzz, boxed £80
    • Strymon Cloudburst, boxed £225 WITHDRAWN
    • Way Huge Saucy Box HC+, boxed £85
    *Bump*

DS-2 sold, Cloudburst withdrawn - saw some vids yesterday and I’ll give it another chance