SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2001 SRV Fender Stratocaster. MINT **SOLD**

What's Hot
northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 57
edited February 20 in Guitars £
SOLD to someone who knows a bargain when he sees it.

I was lucky to get this in a trade and whilst it has scratched an itch, I’m unlikely to use it over existing favourites as I kind of rely on a bridge humbucker so…..

There is a very small amount or fret wear around the first five frets but it doesn’t affect its playability, which by the way is fantastic. It has a very good playing action indeed.
Other than that, I can call it mint, I can’t find any dinks or scratches at all, it’s very very clean and I hope the images show that.
Talking of which, I struggled to capture the warmth of the finish but you should get a good idea.

The Fender tweed case is a little grubby where the exterior is concerned, quite vintage looking actually but the inside is lovely. That’s all I got with it, no paperwork or anything.

Collection can be from Chesterfield or there’s a couple of day a week I could meet in and around Leeds. Or I can courier ship for £15.00

I’ve priced to sell, I honestly can’t find a better priced one in the UK.

This is £1275. Bargain !! I’ll ship for free if asking price is met.

I’d like to raise 500 quid out of this if possible so will entertain trades to a point. No amps though please. I’ll always favour Strats.

Images…….

https://i.imgur.com/NYXEuBT.jpg

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments