SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Samsung Galaxy S21 (UNLOCKED) £175 delivered

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
edited March 2 in Misc £
I have just got an upgrade so this is surplus... The phone is unlocked, so ready to go on any network. 

It is in great condition. Comes with a brand new quality case.

£175 all in.

Would prefer cash but may trade for guitar "stuff", just let me know what you have.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    Have a look at somewhere like the musicmagpie site and they’ll have a calculator to show you what it’s worth. If you want to sell privately I’d take that screensaver off (and give the screen a clean  ;))
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    boogieman said:
    Have a look at somewhere like the musicmagpie site and they’ll have a calculator to show you what it’s worth. If you want to sell privately I’d take that screensaver off (and give the screen a clean  ;))
    Good shout @boogieman :+1:
    Sreensaver removed.  Near perfect phone!

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4920
    I had a quick look at Giffgaff - a "refurbished" one is £239, and a "refurbished like new" one is £369, both with 12 month warranty and 80% battery health: https://www.giffgaff.com/mobile-phones/refurbished?brands=samsung&sort=price-desc

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Nitefly said:
    I had a quick look at Giffgaff - a "refurbished" one is £239, and a "refurbished like new" one is £369, both with 12 month warranty and 80% battery health: https://www.giffgaff.com/mobile-phones/refurbished?brands=samsung&sort=price-desc

Wow, that's more than I thought! I need to check the memory and battery life when I get home. Also, see if it is unlocked, but my guess is that it is locked to EE, so that would affect the price a bit.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    You can usually get it unlocked for around a tenner, but it depends on the network provider. If you bought it from them as part of a phone/sim package it might even be free to get it unlocked after a certain amount of time. Check the EE website. 

Looks way better without the screen protector btw.  ;) GLWS. 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28380
    I usually price this sort of thing halfway between what CEX would pay for it and what CEX would sell it for. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    Sporky said:
    I usually price this sort of thing halfway between what CEX would pay for it and what CEX would sell it for. 
    That's a good measure! Magpie would buy for £140ish and sell for £350ish - that's a big markup!
    Selling now for £200 ^^
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1434
    Give EE a call or on their online portal, they'll unlock for free.
    nero1701 said:
    Wow didn't know that. Do I have to call from the S21 or can I call from any phone?
    nero1701 said:
    Wow didn't know that. Do I have to call from the S21 or can I call from any phone?
    Any phone, but i'm sure they will ask for the IMEI Number. To get this dial *#06#, after which the number will appear on the screen.
    Thanks @nero1701 much appreciated!
    Let me know if you are interested in the phone without the buds and we can sort something out.

Also would trade for the right Tele neck or trade against pickups WHY...
    nero1701 said:
    nero1701 said:
    Any phone, but i'm sure they will ask for the IMEI Number. To get this dial *#06#, after which the number will appear on the screen.
    Just checked online with EE and the phone is indeed unlocked. Thanks again for your assistance nero :+1: 

nero1701 said:
    nero1701 said:
    Just checked online with EE and the phone is indeed unlocked. Thanks again for your assistance nero :+1: 

More than welcome:-)
    Changed price to £175 delivered. Or trade for Tele neck or maybe some pickups. Or whatever... Try me ;)