SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Loaded Strat body, light Ash, Callaham, SD, Lace Sensor, Eve, etc etc

johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 393
This is a great loaded strat body with some top notch parts worth a few £100s.

The body is very nice light ash, pretty sure it's a 2 piece, good condition, just a couple of minor blemishes in not obvious places. It's been modified to have a 2 point trem, which has a Callaham rolled steel block and some stainless steel saddles. Pickups are Lace Sensor Holy Grail in the neck, middle not sure - but sounds great, Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge. Eve Custom 13 switching, which gives a great array of tones plus the standrads and is great fun. And it also has a VML 'Hank Marvin' easy mute trem arm for good measure! Just needs a neck (I had a nice 90s USA standard strat neck fitted which was a great fit - let me know if that's of interest with this too), and it needs a trem claw and some springs (it's had a hipshot tremsetter fitted - again can be available to come with this) I think that covers it. £325 ppg, £15 postage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments