Consent notice keeps coming back...

What's Hot
Over the last couple of days I've had a new consent pop up. It starts out...

Welcome to thefretboard.co.uk thefretboard.co.uk asks for your consent to use your personal data to:
Etc.

I click consent but it keeps coming back. I've been trying to see if there is a pattern but haven't spotted one. It seems every 5 or 6 pages it pops up again. 

I'm using Edge browser on Windows 11 if that helps. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16296
    ditto, same here

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• borntohangborntohang Frets: 225
    I've noticed it on other websites that use the same consent notice format, so possible it's an issue with the provider they're all using?
  • Same here, when using Chrome on Android. I haven't noticed it when using Chrome on Mac.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing just now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • Andyjr1515Andyjr1515 Frets: 3128
    Same

I think the mods need to sort this quickly.  It's popping up for almost every topic I click on in a single session (including this post!!)
    I wouldn't want folks to think that it is to wear down our resolve and, out of practicality, click 'Confirm All'   I suspect if you DO do that, it won't pop again.

I'm personally going to give the forum a rest for a while - can't be doing with it doing this.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27830
    Hmmm...I haven't seen it do that (and I consent because it'd be rude to impose ads on everyone else and not see them myself). The consent management system is Google's (and they've just changed the rules so that we don't have any practical way to use anything else), so the problem is almost certainly with them; it certainly wouldn't be the first time it's been broken. I'll investigate and get back to you.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom