SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Strat Pro ii in Olympic White: Sold elsewhere.

ditchboyditchboy Frets: 361
edited January 19 in Guitars £
In my quest to buy a custom shop strat, this one has to go unfortunately. It’s a flawless example of a strat pro ii in OW with a maple board. I changed the pick guard on this to the mint green one but the original tort pickguard will be included in the sale if anyone wants to take it back to stock. It looks far better like this in my opinion but the option is there. This has only left the house for a set up at my local tech, the action is nice and low on it. I can’t say enough about the necks on these models. I have an elite tele from around the same time and for some reason this just feels nicer to play and is extremely comfortable. Everything else is there as you’d expect, hard case, coa, case candy etc. No marks, scratches or dings whatsoever. 

£1100 collected County Durham. £1150 courier or delivery (within reason). 

Pics to follow this evening. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ditchboyditchboy Frets: 361
    edited January 16
    £1150. Seen something I like. I can deliver within reason for that price. I’m in the NE. £1100 collected. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom