SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRICE DROP! FS/FT Schecter C-7 Hellraiser 7 String SOLD Ibanez AZ242f Premium

JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
edited March 23 in Guitars £

Schecter has sold. Ibanez still available 
2 guitar here up for sale ideally, but will listen to trades.

Selling on behalf of my brother who is clearing lots of gear, is a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser 7 string.  Really good condition, active emg pickups and grover machine heads.  String through with tone pros bridge system.  Neck through guitar.  All in excellent condition for what I believe is a 17 year old guitar.
  Pics available here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bUr8G4EMDMHujsYz9

really hard to price as so few available, so for the sake of the forum rules I am placing £500 value on it, but this needs to go, so am open to all offers.  trades possible but cash preferred on this one

2nd up is a stunner!! Ibanez Az 242f.

I took this on a part ex with a charvel tele, and have been undecided on whether to keep or not.  However, as always, something else has taken my eye so time to move it on.

This is as close to a mint guitar as I have ever had.  Had been professionally set up and plays wonderfully.
 of info from the Ibanez fan page:

The AZ242Fis an AZ seriessolid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanezfor 2018. It was produced in Indonesia as part of the mid-tier Premium line.

The AZ242F features a flamed maple top on an American basswood body bolted to a roasted maple neck with a roasted maple fingerboard with 24 stainless steel frets, black dot position markers and luminescent side dots. Components include a pair of Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbucking pickups, a Gotoh T1502 two-point synchronized tremolo bridge, a Graph Tech TUSQ nut, Sure-Grip III knobs, and Gotoh locking tuning machines with height-adjustable posts.

The AZ242F employs a dyna-MIX10 switching system (see diagram below) with an "Alter switch" toggle which allows the user to access ten distinct tones. The Alter switch appears to tap one coil of the humbucker (as opposed to a traditional coil-split which disables one coil completely) to achieve a sound similar to a single coil without the drop in output which typically accompanies a coil split.

Again, very very few of these around.  I am looking for £700 or thereabouts for this, but trades very much available on this.  I have a major want for a honey burst Usa Strat, or a Hamer diablo, or really, anything interesting.  Try me

Pics are here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wwuXR4FMo3HKxhUz6

any questions, please ask

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
    Price drop bump
  • JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
    Ibanez still available and very keen on trades too