PHOTO COMPETITION - THE BEST OF 2023

2»

Comments

• *** REMINDER: VOTING FOR THIS IS OPEN UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH ***
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ozzie744Ozzie744 Frets: 50
    @boogieman gets my vote.
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4233
    edited February 2
    So I've checked the votes, and the winner of 2023 is...

*drum roll*

@kipple ;   :)

Congratulations! There's no prize or choosing a theme or anything - just the warm glow of satisfaction that a) you made us all smile last year and b) you beat us lol

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• kipplekipple Frets: 356

*drum roll*

Congratulations! There's no prize or choosing a theme or anything - just the warm glow of satisfaction that a) you made us all smile last year and b) you beat us lol
    That's nice to hear thank you
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 854
    kipple said:

*drum roll*

Well done. 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12487
    Neilybob said:
    kipple said:

*drum roll*

Well done. 
    Well deserved win, it was a lovely shot. 

• HippoPeteHippoPete Frets: 128
    @skullfunkerry Just to say thanks for your like over on Talk Photography, greatly appreciate the encouragement.
    They don't want your name, they just want your number.
    edited February 2
    boogieman said:
    Neilybob said:
    kipple said:

*drum roll*

@kipple ;;  

Well done. 

Thanks, it's the first time I have entered into any kind of competition, it's a bit daunting first time especially as there were a lot of really nice competing pics. I enjoyed seeing everyone else's entries.

I have to say though I really struggled with posting my own pic.
    I managed to post onto the forum ok but then I could only get the image to display on my laptop, everytime I tried to view it on iphone it wouldn't display. I think I only got it right in the end by luck. sort of put me off a bit from trying again. 

• kipple said:
    boogieman said:
    Neilybob said:
    kipple said:

*drum roll*

@kipple ;;  

Well done. 

Thanks, it's the first time I have entered into any kind of competition, it's a bit daunting first time especially as there were a lot of really nice competing pics. I enjoyed seeing everyone else's entries.

I managed to post onto the forum ok but then I could only get the image to display on my laptop, everytime I tried to view it on iphone it wouldn't display. I think I only got it right in the end by luck. sort of put me off a bit from trying again. 
    Usually if you post a link to it someone will embed it for you. One thing that you have to do on mobile is out a space after the URL of the picture, for some reason.

kipple said:
    boogieman said:
    Neilybob said:
    kipple said:

*drum roll*

@kipple ;;  

Well done. 

Usually if you post a link to it someone will embed it for you. One thing that you have to do on mobile is out a space after the URL of the picture, for some reason.
    Ok Thanks