SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold please delete

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
edited February 11 in Guitars £
2004 Tokai love rock gold top for sale. 
Made in Japan , and pots ,caps and pickups have been upgraded . The pickups are bareknuckles, a riff raff in the bridge and a mule in the neck . Correct open book headstock , which are getting harder to find these days . 
looks great , plays great , sounds great! Good condition, only significant ding is in the back of the neck. Comes with hard case .
looking for £900. Collection only please , I’m in County Durham . 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4777
    What model is it ?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    I don’t know how I can find out !! it doesn’t have it stamped inside the pickup cavity like some do. I’m guessing an ls90 as it feels better than the ls60 I had .
  • Looks really nice. I keep telling myself I don't need 3 gold tops. Have a look to see if you can find a scan of the catalogue on Google. Looks like a ls-70gt.
    Price drop to £800 !
    I can now shop this. 
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Gorgeous! And great value. There was a chap looking for a gold top, I’ll point him in your direction…