SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Gibson USA ES-339 Figured Sixties Cherry

TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10590
edited January 14 in Guitars £
Hi all. I've got this lovely Gibson USA ES-339 Figured Sixties Cherry. It was bought new last year and just hasn't had a lot of use.

It has a string Butler on it at the Truss rod for extra tuning stability and discreet Grover locking tuners. Excellent guitar, looks great and plays lovely. Barely a mark on it but there might be the odd little thing if you are looking, no chips in the paintwork at all and no breaks anywhere. It weighs 7.1lbs. Comes with the original tuners, truss rod etc and the case and candy. I can deliver it, I have boxes and packaging but this would be for you to arrange. Otherwise you can collect from East London/Essex area or I am happy to drive 45 mins or so from me for £20 to meet you. 

In regards to trades, I don't need any Strats Teles or Gibson, I would consider PRS, Suhr, Musicman, Duesenberg, LSL etc (I wouldn't mind a St Vincent). 

I value this at around £2100 and I don't really want to spend any money so either a straight swap or the guitar and money my way. Thanks. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom