SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2018 Eastman SB59V Antique Goldburst

What's Hot
ghadghad Frets: 48
edited January 23 in Guitars £
Up for sale is this lovely Eastman SB59V in Antique Goldburst.

A flame maple top and one-piece mahogany back. Equipped with the exceptional Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial humbuckers and high-quality Aged Gotoh hardware throughout. Finished with Eastman's Antique Varnish finish, a thin hard finish that resembles old aged Nitro. Finishing touches are CTS 500K potentiometers, Sprague Orange Drop capacitors, and a hardshell case.

Weighing in at 8.4lbs, the guitar has a naturally resonant sound when unplugged and thanks to the Lollar Imperial Pickups, fantastic when plugged in. I A/B tested this guitar with another SB59 and kept this one due to its acoustic resonance. It's bright and punchy, and also light for an LP. The guitar travels in its its original Eastman case with certificate.

It is tastefully aged from the factory and is in used condition. There is a small mark on the neck at half way (photographed) which is imperceptible when playing but must be disclosed as it is not factory wear. 

Ideally collected from Leeds. Can discuss postage but given it's an LP style I'd rather not.

Please reach out if you have any questions. 

Album of pics here: https://imgur.com/a/Dn3eXyK

Looking for £1350 - you won't find one cheaper!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    I have the TV version of this and it’s a fine instrument. The Lollers are one of the best pickups I have played. 
    GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ghadghad Frets: 48
    Back to the top!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Last chance before this goes on eBay at a price that factors in fees. Thanks for looking.
    SOLD almost immediately on the Bay.