SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Suhr Classic S Antique - Vintage Yellow

notsopronotsopro Frets: 235
edited March 28 in Guitars £
Well this wasn't something I thought I'd be doing, but here we are...

I've put a photo of the spec sheet so rather than list the individual specs everything is on there, however brief summary of this from my perspective, bought from new myself from GuitarGuitar back in Nov 2022. Went in the store played pretty much every 'S' type they had in there, and this was the clear winner, which is strange because if someone had shown me it before I'd gone in I'd have said 'nah don't like that...' fast forward to this day, honestly, I don't play it enough and I have a cheap squire I enjoy tinkering with, and this has always felt 'too nice' to mess about with. Condition wise it's as it left the shop, it's a nitro 'light aged' finish, so there is checking pretty much all over the body. There is 1 'mark' which is a small chip/nick on the bottom near the strap button, this was on the guitar when I purchased it and have always presumed was part of the 'light aging'. Comes with the Suhr Gig bag, which is a very nice, good quality gig bag. I'm going to say it's a lovely guitar, plays well, sounds good, but we all say that, so I'll be different.. it's awful, don't buy it! I mean... it's yellow!

Price wise, looking for £2000

Any questions, or more pic requests, just drop me a message.

Classic-S-Antique-16

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• notsopronotsopro Frets: 235
    edited February 14
    i know it looks like a banana, but it's a really nice guitar.. promise.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • notsopronotsopro Frets: 235
    edited February 14
    due to unforeseen circumstances, back up for sale. Based in Essex, but do a lot of travel with work, be happy to discuss me delivering if there is interest.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom