NAD Orange Crush Pro60

spev11spev11 Frets: 414
Just picked up a crush pro 60 combo used for £200 locally. Its a bit rough around the edges but It sounds great so far.
Was going to convert it to a head/cab to go with my supercrush 100 head but I dunno now, might just leave it as it is, although If I convert it I can run stereo (its overkill really but it'll be fun)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NikcNikc Frets: 629
    Its a great amp enjoy I run mine as two clean/cleanish channels with drive in the front and EQ in the loop - its like a 4 channel amp always sounds good :+1: 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 414
    What drive are you using? I’ve got a obne beam splitter but it’s very bright even with the splitters tone controls low
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73030
    Nikc said:
    Its a great amp enjoy I run mine as two clean/cleanish channels with drive in the front
    That’s how I use them in the rehearsal rooms I use which has them - the clean channel as a ‘Fender clean’ and the dirty channel as a ‘Marshall clean’ (gain down at 9 o’clock, volume up full) which takes drive pedals really well. I don’t use EQ in the loop.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• NikcNikc Frets: 629
    ICBM said:
    Nikc said:
    Its a great amp enjoy I run mine as two clean/cleanish channels with drive in the front
    That’s how I use them in the rehearsal rooms I use which has them - the clean channel as a ‘Fender clean’ and the dirty channel as a ‘Marshall clean’ (gain down at 9 o’clock, volume up full) which takes drive pedals really well. I don’t use EQ in the loop.
    It was your good self that suggested it - works a treat - the eq adds more options and as we all know more is more ;)