SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Neural DSP Archetype Tim Henson, Archetype Rabea

AlunAlun Frets: 124
edited January 20 in Studio & Rec £
Update: both sold, thanks for playing! 

Hi folks, couple of Neural DSP plugins available for sale. Priced at £65 each, iLok transfer fee included.

If you know what these are then chances are you don't need the sales blurb from me, but if not then here's a quick rundown of the features:

Archetype Tim Henson:
3 amps: Acoustic simulator, Matchless/Vox-style clean amp, Marshall-style lead amp
FX: Boost, Compressor, Overdrive, Chorus, Delay, Reverb
Cabs: 1 per amp plus multiple mics, total of 324 IRs captured by Nolly
Bonus: Multivoicer - 4 voice harmonizer that can get pretty complex if you dig deep with MIDI-programmed chords, or simply add some extra depth or even arpeggiated melodies to your playing
Tuner

Archetype Rabea:
3 amps: Fender style boutique clean, Marshall-esque rhythm (goes from gritty clean all the way to high gain), Victory Kraken-based lead (with EL84 and 6L6 valve emulation options)
FX: Dual compressor, Octaver (vintage and modern modes), Fuzz (vintage / modern modes), Overdrive (vintage / modern modes), reverb with freeze function, delay with optional "icicles" effect
Transpose function for changing tunings
Doubler for double-tracking style effect
Metronome
Tuner
PLUS: Overlord synth - very clever thing that (I believe) uses the tuner function to trigger a massively customizable monophonic synth. Surprisingly good and a LOT of fun.

Both plugins can be used standalone or as a plugin in your DAW of choice. Loads of videos out there showing you how to make the most of these, but I'm happy to record some video/audio if it's helpful and of course am happy to provide a .ZIP of presets I've made and collected over my time with them. 

They're both fantastic plugins and due to be updated to 'X' versions at some point in the near future which will add new features and make them compatible with the Quad Cortex. Only selling as I've got quite a few plugins now and my musical tastes have shifted a fair bit so these don't get the use they once did.

Lots more info on YT and Neural's website but happy to answer any questions as best as I can. Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom