SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Various foot operated sound changers!

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6831
Here are some pedals from my skip. They are all pretty much designed so you can't lose them. Although I did for a while under a pile of other junk but there they are in their oversized glory

Morley Wah. Big and chunky and with a footswitch to turn on the wah. I guess great for that Wocked Cah sound that everybody needs. £45 delivered

Morley M2 Passive Volume. Also large but has the advantage of not needing power. Great for those who for sonic reasons prefer to play with the guitar's volume all the way up, and for those who like really smooth volume swells and prefer to use their hands for fretting and plucking/strumming. £45 delivered.

Boss FV-500H. Another fabulous and impossible to lose pedal. Great for turning your sound down and doubles miraculously as an expression pedal. Also has the option of a tuner out and setting the minimum volume. £75 delivered. 

Gamechanger Audio Bigsby. The most ridiculous and brilliantly over-engineered thing. It actually is brilliant, I bought it because I wanted to Bigsby (officially a verb now) one of my guitars. I've now bigsbied it, so the pedal which is pretty much mint if for sale. 
£270 delivered. 

I am, in the spirit of the forum, always up for trades for good shit. I'm not looking for anything in particular, so hit me up. No ask in harming. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments