SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone - bargain PRS USA core Mira

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7364
edited January 20 in Guitars £
Bought this lovely Mira from Sevenof9 last year during my ‘need to try every PRS ever made’ phase.

It nearly ended up as a keeper but of them all (including ME models), an older 92 CU24 ended up being my favourite - it just feels the most PRS.

This to me feels and sounds like and SG but with the added benefit of a switch that gives you very convincing single coil sounds.

Its a 2008 model which is interesting as it means it has a maple cap - a rather attractive one too.

it’s lightweight and in vgc for a 16 year old guitar , some minor playwear and one ding on the bottom edge (see picture 3) It’s not big but it’s fairly deep (I’m sure there’s a rude joke in there somewhere)

Comes with the PRS hard case and some candy but I don’t have a box - I literally gave my last one away today with a huge lack of foresight .  It means it’s a meet up in Exeter , Salisbury or Winchester ,
maybe Bath or you can come and try it out at mine in Dorchester .

If you want to buy a shipping box and send it to me , I’d be happy to ship of course 

The best bit - £725

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7364
    I’ve been offered a couple of lovely trades this morning but I need the cash for something so no more temptation please :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 852
    I did a bit of work on this guitar just before Sevenof9 sold it, and had I known he'd be offering it for such a bargain price I'd have bitten his hand off.

Unfortunately now, it's at the wrong end of the country, but the point being that this is an insane deal for a great guitar.
    Thanks Matt, it’s sounds and plays lovely so whatever you did is spot on . I just really like the look of the CU24 and those in between position tones or this would be staying 
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 852
    Thanks Matt, it’s sounds and plays lovely so whatever you did is spot on 
    Thanks, fret level and general set up
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17945
    tFB Trader
    That's a lot of guitar for the money!
    Gawn