SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender American Professional Stratocaster CAR

CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 246
edited February 7 in Guitars £
Fender American Professional Stratocaster 2017 in Candy Apple Red with Rosewood board. Comes with Hardshell Case, Fender cable and Fender strap.

In great condition and completely stock (no modifications/"upgrades").  No dents, chips or scratches to the body or neck except a slight indentation to the finish on the back of the neck at the 3rd fret that doesn't affect playability (see last photo) and some minor buckle rash. The frets are in great shape and all electronics and hardware is fully functional.   It's lightweight too at only 3.44 kg (7lb 9oz).

I'm selling it as I bought it on a whim but don't play Strats that much and already have a few anyway. It was fun for a while though!

£900. £850

Cost includes postage, but if you collect, it will be less. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vernvern Frets: 1
    That’s a great looking guitar.!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 246
    Bump
    I'll be travelling up to York on Tuesday 30th Jan from Essex and then to Norwich on Saturday 3rd Feb so if anyone is en route and interested, let me know and I can potentially bring it to you to try.
    Now £850 posted.
    Bum
    P
    Sold on eBay.