SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Deluxe - £220

What's Hot
THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
edited February 2 in Guitars £
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Deluxe - £250

Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Deluxe in black. Absolutely lovely neck on this one, I’ve been really impressed with some of the CV necks I’ve played over the years and this is one of them. Mega comfy, slimish C shape. I’ve wanted a Deluxe for bloomin’ ages and this definitely scratched the itch for a while but sadly I have a surplus of guitars and my main gigging amp just blew an output transformer….so I need the dough! 

The overall condition is excellent with perhaps one or 2 millimetre scale scratches in the poly finish, and 1 of the bridge saddles has been replaced as the original had a threaded grub screw stuck in it (which I can include in the sale if you like). 

Interested in most trades, you know what you have so let me know - worst I can say is "no"

Any trial welcome and collection only from South Manchester (M22).

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    edited January 27
    My other guitar has sold so talk to me about trades on this one. Can add cash for the the right deal! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Price drop to £220!
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    SOLD on Marketplace for £230
  • WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 381
    3 weeks ago I'd have had your arm off for this. Got one with the plastic still on on Ebay for £260
    monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

Nice @WYNIR0 cracking guitars! Was sad to see it go! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom