what about this?

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 11042
May be an image of guitar and text that says M TONE 2 M 3
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74500
    Looks like one of the sort of things Ritchie Blackmore would do just to make people ask why he did it...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7343
    tFB Trader
    Needs a Switchcraft jack
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28753
    I only see the point if it’s to facilitate a 9V battery without routing anything 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 8078
    edited January 27
    Good chance of the jack or socket grounding itself on the inside wall. Not a great mod
  • SporkySporky Frets: 30220
    Maybe it's for dispensing some sort of sauce.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2462
    ICBM said:
    Looks like one of the sort of things Ritchie Blackmore would do just to make people ask why he did it...
    You mean like the medieval music?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 5057
    Works fine if you're normally a Les Paul or Tele player who uses an angled jack.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74500
    Works fine if you're normally a Les Paul or Tele player who uses an angled jack.
    So does a standard Strat socket. I always use right-angled plugs. With a Strat it actually points the cable up at just the right angle to go straight under the strap.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 9018
    edited January 28
    I think it looks quite smart, but only if a nut or washers had been used on the inside to leave the end of the threaded collar level with the external nut   I'm going to swap all of my Strat-like guitars around like that.  I'm also going to make extension collars so that the Electrosockets on my Tele-like guitars stick out from the sides.