SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold

Rich31kRich31k Frets: 826
edited January 29 in Guitars £

Having a bit of a spring clear out of projects I haven’t even started, or haven’t finished. I’m happy to chat or listen to offers.

RB6 with German carve - sold on eBay 

I bought this back in 2021 and it has been boxed up since then.

The specs below are from Graham’s post.

Body, Swamp Ash, fully chambered very light 2lb 14oz.

This is a B grade body as there is a small repair by the jack socket hole, see photo below.

Routed for Standard TC bridge and pickup, P90 in the neck.

Neck, Light Flamed Maple with Rosewood finger board, MOP dot’s 9.5” rad

Frets 22 medium jumbo .100” x .050”

Nut un bleach bone 43mm

1st fret 21mm

12th fret 22.75mm

2 way rod

Head stock drilled for M6 machine heads or similar, 10mm back, 8mm front.

Backplate covers and neck plate with screws supplied.

Next up - A Fender Duo Sonic HS - Made in Mexico. £240 including postage. SOLD

It was originally daphne blue, but I stripped it with the intention of refinishing it. Needless to say, I didn’t get round to it. 

It had all the parts, pickups, pick guard etc. It just needs finishing and screwing back together. The neck is finished as it was from the factory.

The frets are slightly tarnished, but will polish up.

It is light weight, but I can’t remember exactly how lightweight. Think it was 6lb 15oz fully built before the finish came off.

Jet-JS300 - sold on ebay

This had the Fat 50s pickups for sale below installed. I had to drill some holes for the Fender pick guard. They are covered when the original guard is installed. It just needs putting back together or installing your own pickups. The neck is unbelievable for such a cheap guitar. I’d almost just keep it, but I need the space. It is about 7lbs when fully loaded. It is more like the blue in the first photo I think.

Fender Fat 50s Loaded Pickguard - sold on eBay 

I haven’t used these much. They sounded good, but I’m not a strat guy. I did have to sand the pickguard a little where it fits around the tremolo a bit (but really not much). The pickguard has a few scratches on it, and is a bit dusty.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Rich31kRich31k Frets: 826
    Just the Duo Sonic left. The rest sold on eBay. Won’t lose any sleep if it stays. 
  • ByoByo Frets: 2
    Pm'd