SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : PRS DGT Core USA 2015 Rare Colour combo. Pickups professionally upgraded to OX4's

What's Hot
pruddprudd Frets: 675
edited February 2 in Guitars £
SOLD

1st things 1st: I do not have the original pickups, they were professionally replaced by a previous owner

Sacrilege to some of course and short sighted in not keeping the originals but I personally think the OX4's sound great, they are coil tapped via a push push tone pot, also the volume control configuration has been changed so that the neck pup is in position 1 and the bridge in position 2, which works better for me.

The colour scheme is very rare, try finding another one the same. It is rare in that the Maple top is in vintage White (or might be Jet White) and the rear of the guitar is in unpainted Mahogany, usually the whole guitar would be finished in white.

Never out of the house and in fab condition apart from 2 very tiny dings on the top  and a couple of minor blemishes that I have tried my best to photograph.

Any more info needed, please get in touch. Priced with the pickup swap accounted for

£2000 delivered in the UK
Will be packed extremely well and sent Parcel Force 24 hour express.
Collection welcome from New Quay, Wales

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments