SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE - 2022 ESP E-ii Eclipse - Satin Black BB - £1200

What's Hot
Jay100Jay100 Frets: 42
edited February 8 in Guitars £

Hi all, 

Up for sale is my 2022 ESP E-II Eclipse. Made in Japan, replaced the original Standard model.

Bought new in October but has had little play time. It took my fancy when I saw it but I always end up back to my trusty Custom 24 which does everything I need it to.

Satin black ‘BB’ model with the bold silver painted ‘binding’.

EMG 81/60 pickups in the brushed finish with full Gotoh hardware throughout.

Comes with original ESP hard case and strap locks - everything it came with when I bought it new.

The case has a small area of wear - this was there when purchased new, but is solid otherwise.

The guitar itself is in overall fantastic condition - no dings, chips or anything of the sort. There are some very very light play wear marks on the back and the edge which sits on your lap, but it’s a satin black guitar so even with the light home use it’s hard it’s inevitable!

Otherwise it’s not far off new and has only had light home use since I bought it new.

It’s recently had a full pro setup with Chris from PRS Europe who are down the road from me. 

Has had a fret level and is setup with 10-52s. As such it plays beautifully.

I would prefer collection - I am outside Huntingdon (PE29), however I can courier. It will be sent in it’s hard case in a padded guitar box.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    That looks cool and a great price too. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 727
    What a stunner 

if I sell this chase bliss fuzz pedal I will have this 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jay100Jay100 Frets: 42
    edited January 29
    Someone buy @sherpa_man ‘s fuzz! ;)
  • Jay100Jay100 Frets: 42
    No longer available - thanks all for the interest.
  • OnTheHuntOnTheHunt Frets: 60
    Didn't think that'd last long, great condition and even better price.  Congrats to the new owner!