SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB St Blues Juke Joint Mississippi Bluesmaster

I would like to buy St. Blues Juke Joint Mississippi Bluesmasters, with either humbucker or P90. Is any around? Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There's one on Facebook Marketplace right now, though it's up in Lincoln so might be a bit of a trek...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/915216566726101/
  • Thank you. There a a few of these Korean made bluesmasters around but I am after the US made juke joint model (no binding).
  • Bump, just in case

• Thank you. There a a few of these Korean made bluesmasters around but I am after the US made juke joint model (no binding).
    Ah OK, gotcha. I had one of their US-made Blindsider Customs that I stupidly sold to raise funds for a CS Strat. Great guitar, really wish I'd kept it - the only guitar I've ever really had seller's remorse over. And they're rare as hen's teeth!
  • Same with me. I sold the bluesmaster some years ago and still regret it. Remember seeing blindsider for sale and missed it.
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    St Blues Anonymous meeting? Yeah, I too lament letting mine go a few years back. Had Fralins in it and I’m still chasing that position 2 ‘quack’ tone - and it used a split humbucker! They’re amazing instruments and I’d have another one in a heartbeat.