SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Haar Trad S. #SOLD/PENDING#

What's Hot
CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4308
edited January 30 in Guitars £
Absolutely incredible Strat, all handmade from scratch in the Netherlands using finest woods, best hardware, pickups etc. 

I have had quite a few of these over the years, sold a couple on here, this is equal best for my personal tastes, alongside one other I owned, just a brilliant Strat in every way. Only selling as just gravitate towards my Jazzmaster for any single coil needs.

As ever, Fiesta Red is pretty hard to photograph accurately, but be assured it is the nice colour you would expect. The guitar is a lovely weight (7.7lbs), playability is exceptional, the Amber pickups sound incredible, can’t find any way to fault this guitar. I have owned a good few CS and Masterbuilt Strats and it’s quite hard to make the case for them when you can get something like this for so little money.

Neck is stated as Medium C, but this has a fairly chunky feel due to quite prominent shoulders, not really much like any of the Fender neck carves I can think of, but a VERY nice profile. The compound radius (9” to 12”) really makes a difference as well on this guitar, the fretboard and fretwork are lovely. Comes in a very nice plush Reunion Blues gig bag.

You cannot get a better Strat for this money, someone will be over the moon with this guitar.

£1,350 delivered.   #SOLD/PENDING#

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Great guitars .. GLWS 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 986
    I had a Haar strat and I regret selling it…I’m after one now for a new project..if my jazzmaster  sellls I’ll be in touch :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    FAST <3
  • Like lightning. Sort of.
  • wesker123wesker123 Frets: 497
    Wow, awesome guitar.
  • Wow, that paint/scratchplate combo is brilliant. I would never think of putting the two together.