Emoji dropdown in comment box (mobile site)

What's Hot
Good morning admins.  Not sure if this has been brought up already but on the TFB mobile site, the little emoji dropdown appears on the top right corner of the comment box where users type and it obscures any text underneath it.  See screenshot below:

https://postimg.cc/64fhDnbW

Makes it difficult to edit any text in that location because if I want to place the cursor there, I end up pressing the emoji dropdown instead.  Also hard to see if there are any spelling mistakes or typos in that little area =)  

I'm using DuckDuckGo for mobile in case that's relevant.  Appreciate the work you guys do!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14434
    That feature was inoperative when I registered in 2017. I think that it is safe to say that fixing it is a low priority.

On the mobile device site, one simple way to prevent your text editing view being obstructed by the old emoticon grid is to temporarily rotate your device through 90°. 

Regardless of whether you normally type in landscape or portrait, this simple move will keep you composing without let or hindrance.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom