SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: Eastman T386 or T59/V (in 'classic' colour)

What's Hot
LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3963
edited February 28 in Guitars £
Anyone got one kicking around they want to move on? Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• drippycatdrippycat Frets: 141
    edited February 1

By coincidence I was thinking about moving this on. It's a T59/V with the SD Antiquity pickups. I bought it last April from Peach in one of those 'It's my birthday and maybe I should try a 335 type guitar' things. I reckon it's had less than 6 hours use so apart from the intended slight relicing Eastman do it's effectively brand new & the case has never left the loft. But in the interests of full disclosure it arrived with a slightly sticky neck so I gave it a light rub down with a scotch pad to make the neck satin smooth. I got it new for £1,600. Yours for £1,200 plus p&p. Message me if you're interested.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3963
    drippycat said:

By coincidence I was thinking about moving this on. It's a T59/V with the SD Antiquity pickups. I bought it last April from Peach in one of those 'It's my birthday and maybe I should try a 335 type guitar' things. I reckon it's had less than 6 hours use so apart from the intended slight relicing Eastman do it's effectively brand new & the case has never left the loft. But in the interests of full disclosure it arrived with a slightly sticky neck so I gave it a light rub down with a scotch pad to make the neck satin smooth. I got it new for £1,600. Yours for £1,200 plus p&p. Message me if you're interested.
    Pm'd
    Sharky77 said:
    Thanks, @Sharky77 . I think I'm leaning towards the classic finish at the mo, but you never know. Can I ask the weight and where you're based please?
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 241
    No worries! I am based in Barming or Tunbridge Wells in Kent. From memory it's 7lb 15oz but I can double check if needed 
  • pottolompottolom Frets: 115
    Spotted this tonight at what seems a very good price: https://reverb.com/uk/item/80022588-eastman-t386-thinline-semi-hollow-guitar-pre-owned

There are a couple of red t386 on eBay at good prices too.
    edited February 28
    pottolom said:
    Spotted this tonight at what seems a very good price: https://reverb.com/uk/item/80022588-eastman-t386-thinline-semi-hollow-guitar-pre-owned

There are a couple of red t386 on eBay at good prices too.
    Cheers, @pottolom . Yeh, saw that, but I think I'm hanging out for a classic colour one I think.

I remember talking to you about Tokai semis a few years ago. I miss mine, but the neck was too thick for me.

Sounds like we're on a similar journey.
  • pottolompottolom Frets: 115
    Yes! I remember it well.