SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - ‘66 Fender Strat Pots

What's Hot
TDubsTDubs Frets: 715
edited February 5 in Parts £
Loooooooongshot, but does anyone have knocking round some ‘66 fender strat pots in their parts drawer?

1. I need two with the code 035865 250K AUD 304 6610. There’s a seller on eBay with two of these but they want £450……..each, for them. Plus they’re based in Germany so would be over £1,100 landed and I’m a mug, but not that much of one. 

or 

2. A matching set of three ‘66 strat pot with the same codes. Again there’s some on eBay/Reverb but a lot of these are just ‘66 pots and not fender and/or strat specific. Yes I’m aware they all the same thing. 

or

3. Let me know the codes on the one(s) you have and I’ll compare to what’s available online and I’ll try and cobble a set together.

I expect to be inundated….
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If you're offered a couple of sets. Can I have some too :-) 
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 715
    edited February 5
    If you're offered a couple of sets. Can I have some too :-) 
    Sure. I’m just going through all the PMs I’ve received. Going to take a while but once I have I’ll let you know  =)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 715
    Come on now.......don't be shy......who's got some?