SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Sorted!) WTB: Suhr Classic S or similar, HSS, rosewood fretboard

What's Hot
ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 353
edited February 14 in Guitars £
Hey guys I'm on my semi-regular go around to try and find a Suhr Classic S (or similar S type). As I've recounted before here, I owned two before that I have moved on and have tried to scratch the itch with various guitars since but still find myself wanting a Suhr Classic.

Had some big house expenses at Christmas (bloody roof) that took me out of the game for a bit and now I'm probably ready to have another look. Anyone looking to sell? Ideally in the £1,800 range. Looking for HSS, prefer rosewood fretboard but not essential. Like most colours but not black. I don't mind whether the Pro spec (even C medium neck and V70s) or the post 2019 spec (60's vintage, V60LP). Not interested in older models with buzz system or sperzels. 

Could stretch a bit more for a paulownia model (the one I *really* regret letting go!) 

Could also be tempted by similar guitars from other brands.

Let me know D 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom