Gigrig G3

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Sure it does CC and PC for other pedals but you can’t do anything with MIDI into the unit itself barring switching presets.

For pedals with a bunch of presets it isn’t useful. I prefer to have base sounds (gain) using standard switches and make changes to mod, reverb or delay with presets in banks. There isn’t a way to do this. So you can’t create a menu system with home bank etc which you can easily do using Morningstar stuff. In fact you can’t even bank jump only go up or down. 

Would be fairly straightforward to add and would give people much more flexibility especially with the new top board screens. 

The editor they have is new but dreadful and compared to Morningstar is years behind.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 452
    Don’t leave out Disaster Area units. If in depth MIDI is ln’t needed they’re amazing. I use one as my main board now. It’s all I need tbh 
    This is good to know - I’ve literally just bought a DPC 5 Gen 3 for my (non midi) board, which should do everything I need hopefully.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 455
    Found it weird they brought out the G3 and then not long after the version with the screen with a heft price to upgrade.
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom