SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson SG 2013 60's Tribute - £600

What's Hot
supessupes Frets: 189
edited February 20 in Guitars £
Gibson SG 60's Tribute 2013

Only made in 2013 so not many around. You might see plenty Tribute's from 2019 onwards, but not many 60's Tributes.
They're made in USA, come with a Vintage gloss satin sheen, slim-tapered neck, mahogany body and an Indian rosewood fretboard. 
Two Burstbucker humbucker pickups, Grover tuners, and 24 fret neck (not the usual 22)
For a 10 year-old guitar it's in really good condition. There's a couple of chips/marks if you zoom in on the photos, but still really good condition, clean, and sounds great. Nice low action, fast neck currently set-up with 9's.
Comes with Gibson handbook, checklist, certificate, and a very padded Gibson gigbag. 

From the many, many Gibsons that have gone through my hands, this is way above the quality/spec of the SG Specials.

Now £600 collect/meet in north-east, or i may be able to deliver. Can also courier if needed at cost. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    Oh damn, 24 fret SG…  <3. GLWTS!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • supessupes Frets: 189
    @bobacco  it's the only 24 fret SG I've ever seen! Although i'm sure there's more!

Happy to listen to reasonable offers if anyone is interested, the Mrs has just spent a fortune on a set of dining chairs
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Any SG love at £800 posted? 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19416
    edited February 11
    supes said:
    @bobacco  it's the only 24 fret SG I've ever seen! Although i'm sure there's more!

Happy to listen to reasonable offers if anyone is interested, the Mrs has just spent a fortune on a set of dining chairs
    Aah right, so this sale is going towards your divorce fund?   GLWTS
    edited February 12
    @Kittyfrisk haha! Unbelievably it's my fault we need the chairs apparently. We didn't use the dining room very often so i suggested we ditch the huge table and chairs and get a smaller "extending" table we can use when we need it, and get some comfy recliners for everyday use, making the most of the room. I'm loving the comfy recliners for reading, playing guitar etc., it's a bright, warm room that was wasted before. Now though, we "need" some chairs to go with the new table. 
    So yeah, no reasonable offer refused for the SG!
    Bump £750 
    Last try at £700 plus postage. A real bargain at that price.
    Bump at £700 posted. Can't believe there's no SG love at this price
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bobaccobobacco Frets: 537
    It’s a bit outrageous! Sadly I’m not in a position to take it off your hands right now. 

Rock bottom price £600 plus delivery
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19416
    PM'd.
  • Phil_CPhil_C Frets: 278
    Damnit what a price. I'd of bought it :)