Set myself a challenge

Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7936

To try and move on from buying lots of Telecasters (I'm fairly sure there will be more) for a while, I've decided to aim for something a little more challenging to acquire.

I'd already wanted to get a Blue Flower Jazzmaster (Japanese) to go with my Telecaster and discovered the other day that they also did a Pink Paisley, which makes sense as they were released at the same time.

So while I could just throw stupid amounts of money (when I have it, I certainly don't right now) I'm going to try and find nice, clean examples of both while keeping the spend to sensible levels.

There was a really nice Blue Flower on Reverb late last year, so they do turn up (I didn't have the funds at the time), I've just got to be patient (which can happen).

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8042
    edited February 12
    Good Luck! 

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14843
    Good Luck! 
    Is that good luck finding any or good luck finding any that sound good?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 1550
    Good Luck! 
    Is that good luck finding any or good luck finding any that sound good?
    I think its "Good Luck" as H7 has multiples of them in the H7 Great Guitar Emporium,,
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14843
    I suspect that this could be the exception that proves the rule.

H7 is definitely not short of MIJ/CIJ Fender Jaguars. I am less certain about him hoarding MIJ/CIJ Jazzmasters - mainly because he has some tasty American ones.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.