SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Squier Paranormal Cabronita Baritone Sunburst £260 shipped SOLD

spev11spev11 Frets: 418
edited February 21 in Guitars £
So I've been itching to try a Baritone for about a million years (or so it feels) when this B-stock one turns up on Bax, duly purchased and its fantastic, its fun and a bit odd but ultimately its not for me, I tried and tried to find a use for it and I don't really have one (other than its a nice thing to have). I'm currently operating a minimal approach to the collection and need a standard scale (non baritone) more than I need this so I'll offer it up here for what I paid (well almost, i've added half of what it will cost to post, it was £262 from BAX)
It was listed as B-stock and the only thing i could find is the tone knob was rubbing on the body, i've lifted it slightly and its not binding but I has left a score mark under the knob (barely visible)
Price include postage to mainland UK, i've got lots of packing and the box it came in so it'll be safely packed.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10915
    That's really cool. I've had great results using a Gretsch baritone to double track guitar parts. I think it's to do with the contrasting harmonics. GLWTS
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 418
    Yeah part of me really wanted a 30" scale so I could tune E standard and do chordal bass lines, might still end up doing that cos I'm not sensible really :)
    before i change my mind bump
    Still undecided bump

price drop bump
    ive just put it on reverb and already had two spam offer within 2 minutes, getting as bad as Ebay