SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SC Relics Telecaster SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Thanks @Dominic i wholeheartedly agree! Just the right handful in that neck.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16678
    Yup ......God only knows why they mated it to the awful silver glitter with faux forearm wear on the BP signature model
    I think my BP tele is by miles the best I have ever held or played ( and that includes a load of Masterbuilt Custom and Nocaster Custom shops ).......I just hate the colour but I live with it because nothing comes close
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Weekend bump!
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    Yup, 2000s in the M75.  Great pickups but not Dynas.  I put TArmonds in that guitar shortly before selling it, wasn’t feeling them in that particular guitar.  Nor did I particularly like them in Duo Jet, which now has SD Custom Shop Dynas. Tbf I didn’t spend a lot of time dialing them in before swapping them out.

The Gabojos have short magnets aye, but sound to my ears more like ‘proper’ Dynasonics.  The depth of filtertron mount allow more of a true to life Dyna construction from what I can tell.  The 2000s were in a shallow Dyna mount and were sealed at the back and potted I think.

If I get a moment I’ll record a wee comparison between the SDs and the Gabojos.  In different guitars so not sure quite how meaningful it’ll be!
    Thanks. I’d love to hear the comparison. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3432
    That first one is incredible. Would postage be an option on these Jim? 
  • CastroCastro Frets: 553
    Ooh Firebirds on a Tele.
  • That first one is incredible. Would postage be an option on these Jim? 
    Absolutely! Send me a Pm and we can work it out

• Castro said:
    Ooh Firebirds on a Tele.
    Period correct Firebird too, Cavalier pickups are the real deal.  Sound great! 

• TheMarlin said:
    Yup, 2000s in the M75.  Great pickups but not Dynas.  I put TArmonds in that guitar shortly before selling it, wasn’t feeling them in that particular guitar.  Nor did I particularly like them in Duo Jet, which now has SD Custom Shop Dynas. Tbf I didn’t spend a lot of time dialing them in before swapping them out.

The Gabojos have short magnets aye, but sound to my ears more like ‘proper’ Dynasonics.  The depth of filtertron mount allow more of a true to life Dyna construction from what I can tell.  The 2000s were in a shallow Dyna mount and were sealed at the back and potted I think.

If I get a moment I’ll record a wee comparison between the SDs and the Gabojos.  In different guitars so not sure quite how meaningful it’ll be!
    Thanks. I’d love to hear the comparison. 
    Let me see what I can do! 
  • Bump, Firebird tele has SOLD.  

Dynasonic tele is still available. 

Going to list this for sale locally so now’s the time to jump if you fancy it!
  • jackiojackio Frets: 161
    Well done on selling the green one. Stunning. How much did it go for?
  • I’d say a bargain price of £750 over on Reverb
  • Wow, I’ve only just seen these two. Stunners. 
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
  • Wow, I’ve only just seen these two. Stunners. 
    Dynasonic tele still available