Childish, I know

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
    Yes as others have said it would be more pronounced as Koontz (like the American author) but as you know that English and American speakers don't bother pronouncing things correctly! Joop perfume, chorizo sausage, Lidl supermarket, Vincent van Gogh etc.

It's very unfortunate for them (but yes, i've childishly laughed at it too despite speaking German and knowing how it should be said :))
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KurtisKurtis Frets: 1162
    These look fantastic.
    Headstock vs headwear. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I think purely based on looks I wouldn't mind one of those acoustics - a bit different but not too much so. I suspect they're quite expensive though, and the (admittedly amusing to English-speakers) name would probably become tedious after the hundredth time explaining it to pissed-up arseholes at pub gigs.  Although it doesn't look like the name is very prominent on the headstock.

I seem to remember these coming up before and somebody suggesting they should team up with Koch amps. They should at least supply them in Hiscox cases. Mr Friedman would have fun thinking of model names for them :D 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom