SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or FT: PV / AV65 Jazzmaster pickups

pottolompottolom Frets: 114
edited February 27 in Parts £
Lava Pickguards AKA Lavaguards red tortoiseshell pickguard for Fender American Jazzmaster. Excellent, rarely used condition. Fit my American Original perfectly, but have decided I prefer a white pickguard. These are about as close as you're going to get to a real Fender vintage pickguard, and they're hard to come by as they only seem to be released in small batched. Lots more info here: https://offsetguitars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=119501&sid=ef921198a88ff4b6bc5f64bfce0030bf £135 posted. NOW SOLD

Fender Pure Vintage 65 Jazzmaster pickups. Excellent condition, taken from my Fender American Original Jazzmaster. Also the same set found in the American Vintage 65 Reissue Jazzmaster. £80 posted.

Possible trades - most of these would need cash your way of course: twin humbucker guitars (especially Tokai MIJ - 335 or Les Paul), Princeton Reverb or Deluxe Reverb, a small polysynth (Yamaha Reface CS), high end FX (interested in most Strymon stuff).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pottolompottolom Frets: 114
    Pickguard sold on eBay, pickups still available
  • DazzaDazza Frets: 93
    Darn it! Missed the guard! Good price on the pickups! GLWTS

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2534
    Do the pickups come with covers, screws and springs?
    Do the pickups come with covers, screws and springs?
    I’m afraid not as I needed to retain them for the guitar.
    Bump