SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD. Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 100w , Two-Rock 2x12 cab, Two-Rock 1x12 cab (SOLD)

Echo7Echo7 Frets: 17
edited April 1 in Amps £
Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 100w:
Two-Rock's flagship model and arguably one of the best production amps currently available. Switchable to 50w, with footswitchable FET gain, reverb defeat and EQ bypass. The amp is in excellent condition with no scuffs or tolex rips/dings. This has remained in my studio (never gigged) and although I would love to hang on to it, but it’s just too much amp to get such little use (I use my Bad Cat Black Cat for gigs). Comes with IEC, speaker cable and foot switch/cable (there are some minor scratches on the foot switch).
£3800   £3600  £3500  £3250

Two-Rock 2x12 Cabinet:
This is cab is from the Premier Builders Guild era, featuring WGS 12-65b speakers. 8ohm cab. Some scuffs to the tolex as pictured (was gigged when I had a Two-Rich Gain Master), but in good shape overall. Has a bespoke Roqsolid cover.
£700  £600  £500

Two-Rock 1x12 Cabinet:
Also from the PBG era, featuring a WGS 12-65b speaker. 8ohm cab. Excellent condition with a Studio Slips cover.
£500  £400  SOLD

I’m happy to discuss near offers for any of the above, but no trades please.

Cash on collection from Dorset, or bank transfer. I won’t post any of the above.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Echo7Echo7 Frets: 17
    Bump.
    Bump.
    Classic Reverb Head reduced to £3600.
    All prices reduced.
    1 x 12 now sold elsewhere.

Prices reduced to £3750 all in for CRS and 2 x 12 cab.

Sold.