SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] Fully loaded aged Strat pickguard with Alan Dingwall Sprit 62 pickups.

oeljadioeljadi Frets: 25
edited February 22 in Parts £
Now sold elsewhere.

I have for sale a fantastic aged Strat pickguard with some of the best components I could find. 

This was for a guitar that I have recently had assembled by Feline Guitars, who completed the wiring for me. I decided I preferred a set of late 60s replica pickups on this guitar instead, which already have a pickguard, so someone will get lucky at my expense! 

Alan Dingwall pickups are his "62 spirit" set. His website is here. They are intended to be a replica of the early sixties sets, with the usual formvar coated wire and all the correct magnets and bobbins etc. The sound just as you would think for those characteristics. Really nice period correct sound. Note they are non-RWRP. 

His pickups are being used by some of the best makers at the moment, including SVL Guitars and MB Guitars. 

As to the rest of the pickguard components: 
  • Pickguard: 62 wide bevel parchment pickguard from Charles Guitars, complete with aluminium shield. Link here.
  • Light aged parchment pickup covers and small number knobsBoth from Charles Guitars. Links here (knobs) and here (covers). Aged switch tip also included. 
  • Pre-wired kit with Luxe 61-68 capacitor and RS Superpot for volume. All assembled and supplied by Charles Guitars. See here. Nb., does not include the jack socket. 
Pictures below. 

I have just worked out that I spent the best part of £400 on the parts, plus the cost of assembly by Feline. 

I would like £280 £260 including Special Delivery (assuming PayPal F&F). But if you think I'm way off, just message me and we can discuss. 

Thank you for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments